Receive/pay online from a checking account
includes e-mail alert
posts in two working days
- PAY ONLINE
Pay online with credit card, debit card or electronic check
$2.95 processing fee
Payment posts same day
AUTOMATIC MONTHLY DRAFT
- Receive a bill by U.S. mail showing the amount and when it will be deducted from your bank account.
- Payment will post on the bill's due date.
- This payment option is free.
- To enroll, complete the Automatic Payment Plan Form or call Cleco at 1 (800) 622-6537.
- Include the bottom portion of your bill
- Write your Cleco account number on the check
- Allow 3-5 days for processing
- Send payments to:
Cleco Power LLC
P.O. Box 660228
Dallas, TX 75266-0228
For account information call 1-800-622-6537 toll free, 24 hours.
Note: Want your bill to be close to the same amount every month? See if you qualify for levelized bill payment.
Why does Cleco ask for my Social Security number?
This is for your protection. We ask for your Social Security number to verify the account information we have on record. This is a way to help prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your account information.