Did you know?
You can lower your cooling bill 2 percent by raising your thermostat one degree in the summer? Lower it a degree during the winter and save three percent.
Energy-Related Market Information
Any time Cleco Transmission Operations discloses information not posted on the OASIS in a manner contrary to the requirements of the standards of conduct, Transmission Operations must immediately post such information on the OASIS. The posting for any such disclosures will be posted under the Notices tab in the Standards of Conduct Summary on the Cleco node of the OATI OASIS at www.oatioasis.com. A digital certificate with valid login credentials will be required to access this site.
At this time there is no market information shared between Cleco Companies that has not been simultaneously disclosed to the public. Market information includes, but is not limited to, any communication concerning power or transmission business.
- Voluntary Consent Provisions
- Energy-Related Market Information
- Transmission Timing Requirements
- Imbalance Operational Penalties
- CLECO OASIS business practices
- Transmission Service Request System Impact and Facilities Study Procedures