Did you know?
You can lower your cooling bill 2 percent by raising your thermostat one degree in the summer? Lower it a degree during the winter and save three percent.
Transmission Timing Requirements
- "No later than" means the reservation request must be submitted at least this many days/hours prior to the start of service.
- "No earlier than" means the reservation request will automatically be rejected if submitted earlier than this length of time prior to the start of service.
- Voluntary Consent Provisions
- Energy-Related Market Information
- Transmission Timing Requirements
- Imbalance Operational Penalties
- CLECO OASIS business practices
- Transmission Service Request System Impact and Facilities Study Procedures