Cleco Power has a long history of philanthropic involvement across our 24-parish service territory.
As a Louisiana company, Cleco Power is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. Our community investment priorities include education, youth programming, health and wellness, low income, United Way and causes that our employees support.
Thank you for considering Cleco Power as a potential partner. We look forward to reviewing your proposal and wish you success!
- 501(c)(3) organizations or groups with similar nonprofit status
- Expenses that do not include those administrative in nature (i.e. salaries) or capital project funding Organizations that do not limit membership and services based on race, religion, color, creed, sex, age or national origin.
- Projects or organizations located within Cleco's geographic service territory or with whom Cleco has significant business interest.
- United Way through its annual corporate fund drive and generous employee donations. Additional funding may be provided to United Way agencies during extenuating circumstances, such as following a severe weather event.
Cleco will not financially support:
- Fraternal, political or labor organizations.
- Field trips or tours for school related organizations.
- Activities whose sole purpose is promotion or support of a specific religion, denomination or religious institution.
- Grants to individuals or loans of any type.
- Any organization owned or operated by an employee or immediate family member of a Cleco employee unless approved by corporate communications manager.
Please include/upload IRS letter confirming tax exempt status and any pre-event materials that promote the event. All of the requested information must be included in one packet/one submission and be received at least three months prior to the event date to be considered. Cleco evaluates hundreds of proposals each year, so please allow 4 to 6 weeks for review and follow-up.
Thank you for striving to make your community a better place.