NAMIWalks Your Way will be an in-person event and/or a virtual experience that once again Cleco is excited to sponsor. NAMIWalks Your Way means putting one foot in front of the other, either actually or virtually. The choice is yours on how and where you want to make this spring’s event fit into this spring’s reality.
Many participants will meet at Mandeville Lakefront, but if unable, they can:
- Walk 7,000+ steps for a 5K their way
- Plan a craft day with their kids
- Hold a virtual bake-off with their team
- Practice self-care with a favorite hobby: yoga, gardening, knitting
- Do a 5K on the treadmill or stationary bike
- Create a safe and socially distanced stroll in their neighborhood
Take photos and videos and share your activity on favorite social media with the link to your walk fundraising page and the hashtag #NotAlone. For more information about NAMIWalks and how you can make a difference for people affected by mental illness visit the NAMIWalks website here.