Did you know?
Replacing a correct size fuse with a larger size fuse can present a serious fire hazard? Always check to see that fuses are the correct size for the circuit.
Cleco offers the following options to pay your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft
| || |
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|Pay by checking account|
|Pay by savings account|
|Pay by debit card|
|Pay by credit card|
| Recurring automatic |
|Schedule payment option|
|Banking detail stored for future payments|
MyAccount Online Billing and Payment
- Pay online by logging into your MyAccount
- Receive electronic bills
- Pay online from a checking or savings account
- Set up recurring credit card payment
- Receive and pay bill from secure email
- Receive text message and email notifications for bill pay reminders
- Payments post in one-to-two business days
One-Time Payment through Kubra
- Pay online with credit card, debit card or electronic check
- Pay by telephone at (888) 909-4639
- $2.50 processing fee
- Cleco account number and customer zip code required each time used
Automatic Bank Draft
- Receive a bill by U.S. mail showing the amount and when it will be deducted from your bank account
- Payment posts on the bill's due date
- To enroll, call Cleco at 1-800-622-6537
- Click here to view the terms and conditions for automatic bank draft.
- Include the bottom portion of your bill
- Write your Cleco account number on the check
- Allow 3-5 days for processing
- Send payments to:
Cleco Power LLC
P.O. Box 660228
Dallas, TX 75266-0228
- Pay at an authorized payment center
- Cleco notified of payments 24/7
- Click here to view a map of payment locations, including Cleco customer service offices
Cleco partners with CheckFree (an outside vendor) to provide online billing and payment at no charge. This service requires personal information to protect against fraud.
For technical questions about this service, call CheckFree at 1-800-564-9184
(7 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays; 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekends and holidays).
Online Bill Viewing
Once enrolled, you will not receive a bill in the mail. Each month, you will receive an email notice from CheckFree when a printable image of your bill is available for viewing. This image of your bill will not change after a payment is made. Payments are reflected on the next month's bill.
What you see on CheckFree is from your most recent bill, and may not be your current Cleco account status. If you make a payment, you will not see a change on your CheckFree online bill. Updates occur only when a new bill is generated.
Bills paid through CheckFree will result in an altered payment status. Choose the "payment activity" item from the CheckFree menu to view the status of your current payment and payment history. If you pay your bill through another payment option, such as U.S. Mail, your CheckFree payment status may not be in line with your account payment status.
Current Account Information
For up-to-date account information, call Cleco's 24-hour customer service line at 1-800-622-6537.
CheckFree payments take at least two business days to process or post to your account. When you choose a payment date, the system will not allow a selection of less than two days. For more details, see the Standard Terms and Conditions on CheckFree's site.