Cleco purchases needed goods and services from qualified suppliers using competitive bidding or other competitive means to the maximum practical extent. Purchasing decisions are made on the basis of quality, service, price and delivery. If all other considerations
are substantially equal, suppliers located in our service area may be given preference.
Cleco is committed to increasing supplier diversity. We solicit participation of qualified small, minority, disadvantaged veteran, woman-owned and HUBZone businesses to provide goods and services at competitive prices.
Our suppliers and contractors contribute to the success of our company. We value the business relationships we have established with our suppliers and contractors and seek to develop additional, reliable sources of products and services.
- All employees maintain the highest standards of integrity in all procurement activities and avoid conduct that could create the appearance of a conflict of interest.
- We accept no special favors or gifts from our suppliers and incur no obligations to them, other than payment for the products and services they provide.
- We do not attempt to influence procurement decisions in return for personal compensation or favorable treatment from these suppliers.
- We maintain, in confidence, sensitive business information submitted to our company in connection with the purchasing of goods and services, to avoid giving or removing any competitive advantage to our suppliers.
- We also maintain an Ethics Helpline. The Ethics Helpline is a way for you to anonymously report suspected or actual unethical business activities involving Cleco. The toll-free number is (800) 378-8121. The Helpline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Cleco uses the Ariba Network for its procure-to-pay process. Below are links to videos for basic instructions on using the Ariba Network.
Order Confirmation (All POs)
Service Entry Sheet (POs for services)
Remittance Address (All POs)
Invoice for Material (POs for material)
Invoice for Services (POs for services)