Register Your Account
Set up online access to your Cleco MyAccount. You will be able to review your bill, make payments, sign up for notifications and even go paperless.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
* Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you - including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
* Billing information related to your financial relationship with us - including your payment data, credit history, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
* Equipment, performance, Cleco website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
* You provide it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
* We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
* We obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
* Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
* Provide the services you purchase and to respond to your questions;
* Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
* Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
* Address network integrity and security issues; and
* Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our Terms of Service.
Online Activity Tracking
* We may collect information about your activity on Cleco websites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies, Flash cookies, Web beacons, widgets and server log files.
With Non-Cleco Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non-Cleco companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to perform those services.
* We require those non-Cleco companies to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
* We do not provide personal information to non-Cleco companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide personal information to non-Cleco companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
* Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
* Complying with court orders and other legal processes;
* Assisting with identity verification and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
* Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
* Obtaining payment for products and services that appear on your Cleco billing statements, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection.
Anonymous & Aggregate Information
* We collect some information on an anonymous basis. We also may anonymize the personal information we collect about you.
* We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
* When we employ non-Cleco companies to anonymize or aggregate data on our behalf, the requirements for sharing personal information with non-Cleco companies apply.
* We may share aggregate or anonymous information in various formats with trusted non-Cleco entities, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
* We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
* We do not sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose.
* We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
* We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect personal information when stored or transmitted by Cleco.
* We require non-Cleco companies acting on our behalf to protect any personal information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.