For Customer Service
Email & Online
- Email Customer Service with your question or request.
- You can start, stop or transfer service and report a streetlight out online.
- You can sign up for a MyAccount to pay your bill online, view your billing and payment history, report a power outage and more. To register, customers need their zip code and the last four digits of their Social Security number.
- You can report an emergency, such as a downed power line or a fire, report a power outage, request an extension or obtain account information through Cleco's customer call center at 1-800-622-6537.
- Call center is available to assist customers with regular business from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take emergency calls.
- You can visit a customer service office. Cleco has 13 offices across the state.
- Bunkie, Covington, Eunice, Franklin, Mandeville, New Iberia, Opelousas, Pineville, Slidell and Ville Platte
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. M – F
- Crowley, DeRidder and Mansfield
10 a.m. - 2 p.m. M – F
For Human Resources
Email Human Resources if you need assistance with a job opening. You also can check the status of your application through Cleco's job applicant system, Workday. Learn more about Cleco's hiring process at about/careers/apply.
For Supply Chain
Email Supply Chain if your business currently provides products or services to Cleco and you need assistance.
For Generation Interconnections
Email Generation Interconnections if you need to connect generation to Cleco's electric system.
For Corporate Giving
Complete our online giving application if you would like to apply for a corporate donation.
For Power WiseTM
Email the Power WiseTM Energy Efficiency Program if you need information about home weatherization, rebates, commercial customer incentives and more or call 1-833-373-6842. Learn more at www.cleco.com/powerwise.
For Website Support
Email Website Support if you need assistance with forms, services and tools on the cleco.com website.
For Cleco's Corporate Office
Write to Cleco Corporate Holdings, 2030 Donahue Ferry Road, Pineville, La. 71360 or call 318-484-7400.