Who would you like to contact?
Email & Online
- You can email your question or request to Customer Service.
- You can start, stop or transfer service and report a streetlight out online.
- You can sign up for a MyAccount to pay your bill online, view your billing and payment history, report a power outage and more. To register, customers need their zip code and the last four digits of their Social Security number.
- You can report an emergency, such as a downed power line or a fire, report a power outage or obtain account information through Cleco's customer call center at 1-800-622-6537.
- Call center is available to assist customers with regular business from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take emergency calls.
- You can visit a customer service office. Cleco has 13 offices across the state.
- Bunkie, Covington, Eunice, Franklin, Mandeville, New Iberia, Opelousas, Pineville, Slidell and Ville Platte
7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. M – F
- Crowley, DeRidder and Mansfield
10 a.m. - 2 p.m. M – F
Email Human Resources if you need assistance with a job opening. Please do not direct questions about your electric utility bill to Human Resources. You also can check the status of your application through Cleco's job applicant system, Workday. Learn more about Cleco's hiring process at about/careers/apply.
Email Supply Chain if your business currently provides products or service to Cleco and you need assistance.
Email Generation Interconnections if you need to connect generation to Cleco's electric system.
Complete our online giving application if you would like to apply for a corporate donation.
Email Website Support if you need assistance with forms, services and tools on the cleco.com website.