Power restored to 97 percent of customers Company offers restoration update
PINEVILLE, La. – Sept. 10, 2020 – As of noon, Cleco had restored power to 97 percent of the customers impacted by Hurricane Laura.
Below are estimated times for restoration (ETR). Please note that unexpected damage or inclement weather could impact restoration efforts and timelines.
- Deridder – By end of day today, Thursday, Sept. 10, crews expect to restore power to 500 customers, which is half of the 1,070 remaining customers.
- Merryville – Tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 10, additional crews will join existing crews in the Junction and Merryville communities.
- Dequincy – Crews continue making progress and restore power to customers each day. Crews expect the nursing home and several industrial customers’ power to be restored today, Thursday, Sept. 10. Currently, 53 line crews are working in Dequincy.
- North of Pollock near Chester McKay Road, Starks Road, Hwy. 123 and old Hwy. 165 ETR is today, Thursday, Sept. 10.
- Some customers in the Sieper area along Hwy. 465, Powell Road, Ian Johnson Road and Harold Ivey Road will have power restored today, Thursday, Sept. 10. Remaining customers ETR is Friday, Sept. 11.
- Cotile Lake area in the vicinity of Vanzant Road and Bath House Road ETR is Thursday, Sept. 10.
- Boyce area on Hwy. 121 ETR is today, Thursday, Sept. 10.
- Customers in the Lee Hill subdivision in Leesville had power restored yesterday, Wednesday, Sept. 9, a day earlier than estimated.
For photos, updates and restoration information, visit the company’s Facebook @ClecoPower and Cleco’s website at cleco.com.