Did you know?
An AC unit operating in the shade uses as much as 10% less electricity than one operating in the sun. Plant trees or shrubs to shade AC units but don't block the airflow.
Save energy. Stay safe around electricity.
We want our customers to use electricity safely and wisely. That's what our Energy Smart pages are all about. So click away, and find out how to make small changes that can lower your energy use, learn how to recognize electrical hazards, and see lots of other helpful information.
- Hot Spot Safety Presentation
- Downed Power Lines & Flooding
- Overhead Power Line Safety Act
- Storm Safety
- Copper Theft
- Indoor Safety
- Pipeline Safety
- The Right Tree in the Right Place
- Identifying Service Personnel
- Generator Safety
- Electrical Safety World
- Electrical Safety at Work
- Electrical Safety at Home