Contractors who choose to participate in Power Wise™ must first register as a Market Actor in P3, Cleco’s supporting software. P3 will handle enrollment processing, project submission, incentive allocation and incentive payment. After creating
a profile, Market Actors will be able to select which area(s) of the program they want to support – residential or small commercial. Begin your enrollment. Use the P3 Commercial Market Actor User Guide for assistance.
Note: We will continue to support large commercial and industrial, governmental entities and schools participating in Power Wise™; however, there will not be a Market Actor selection option for these customers. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Cleco Residential Weatherization Program
- 2023 Cleco Residential Solutions Program Manual
- Cleco Residential Program Overview
- Cleco Residential Enrollment Requirements
- Cleco Residential Best Practice Standards
- Cleco Residential Participant Agreement
- Cleco Residential Field Notes Form
- Cleco Residential Combustion Safety Form
- Cleco Residential Hazardous Condition Form
- Cleco Residential Weatherization Assessment Report
- Self Certification Form on Income Eligibility
- Multi-Family Eligibility Form
- Cleco Residential - All Bills Paid Affidavit
Cleco Small Commercial Program
Cleco Large Commercial & Industrial Program
Cleco Commercial Program Savings Calculators & Tools
- Lighting Survey Tool (250 Rows_v2023.1)
- Commercial Air Conditioning Evaluator Tool (SEER 1 version will only apply to HPs < 5.4 tons without a SEER2 rating); (SEER 2 version is for all other equipment).