Power restored to nearly 20,000 customers following Hurricane Zeta
Company offers restoration updates
Pineville, La., Oct. 29, 2020 (4 p.m.) – As of 4 p.m. today, Cleco had restored power to roughly 20,000 of the nearly 73,000 customers who lost power due to Hurricane Zeta.
Crews continue to assess damage and make repairs to the distribution and transmission systems.
Below are estimated times for restoration (ETR). Please note that unexpected damage or inclement weather could impact restoration efforts and timelines.
- Eden Isles: Roughly 75 percent of customers’ power has been restored. ETR for remaining customers is tonight, Thursday, Oct. 29.
- Lakeshore Estates: Roughly 20 percent of customers’ power has been restored. ETR for remaining customers is tonight, Thursday, Oct. 29.
- Westside of Slidell: Crews do not anticipate power restoration to customers tonight. ETR to be determined.
- South Slidell: Crews are making progress on the south end of Slidell (Old Town), but some customers will be without power overnight.
- Eastside of Slidell (Military Road area) – ETR to be determined.
- Pearl River: It’s possible some customers’ power will be restored tonight, but ETR for majority of customers is to be determined.
- Crews are continuing damage assessments and working to restore power. Currently, crews have restored power to 10 percent of customers. Crews expect to restore power to half of all customers tonight, Thursday, Oct. 29.