Skip to Navigation Skip to Main Content Skip to Footer
 
Oct 30, 2020

Cleco has restored power to more than 70 percent of customers impacted by Hurricane Zeta

Buras Ranch Rd_Covington

Company offers restoration updates

Pineville, La., Oct. 30, 2020 (11 a.m.) – As of 11 a.m. today, Cleco had restored power to 54,987 of the nearly 73,000 customers who lost power due to Hurricane Zeta. 

Restoration Assessment:
Below are estimated times for restoration (ETR).  Please note that unexpected damage or inclement weather could impact restoration efforts and timelines. 

Madisonville

  • The majority of customers have power with the exception of a small pocket of customers off Penn Chapel Road who should have power restored today, Friday, Oct. 30.
Covington 
  • Country Club subdivision – Crews expect to restore power to 90 percent of customers today, Friday, Oct. 30 and the remaining 10 percent tomorrow, Saturday, Oct. 31.
  • Belle Terre subdivision – ETR today, Friday, Oct. 30
  • Tammany Hills – ETR today, Friday, Oct. 30
  • Three Rivers Road – ETR today, Friday, Oct. 30

Mandeville

  • Rapatel Street – ETR today, Friday, Oct. 30
Lacombe
  •  Several crews working in this area. ETR for 85-90 percent of customers is today, Friday, Oct. 30 and the remaining 10-15 percent of customers will be restored tomorrow, Saturday, Oct. 31.

Abita Springs

  • The majority of customers have power.  The ETR for the remaining 4-5 customers is today, Friday, Oct. 30.

Slidell
Crews are working in these areas today and expect to restore power in the following Slidell areas today, Friday, Oct. 30:

  • Cherrywood Subdivision
  • Rocket Ranch Trailer Park
  • Village Guthrie
  • Herman Dale Estates
  • Huntwick Subdivision
  • Country Club Estates
  • Belvidere
  • Old Towne and Rue Rochelle
  • Berkshire
  • Fountain Estates
  • Brookwood Estates
  • Country Manor
  • Ashville
  • CC Road area
  • Chamale Cove
  • Half of the customers in the Magnolia Forest subdivision will have power restored today, Friday, Oct. 30 and the other half of customers will be restored tomorrow, Saturday, Oct. 31.

Crews are working in these areas and expect to restore power in the following Slidell areas by tomorrow, Saturday, Oct. 31:

  • Centennial park
  • End of Honey Island Swamp area
  • Northwood (off of Brownswitch Road)
  • River Garden
  • Remaining customers in Magnolia Forest Lakewood Estates
  • Turtle Creek
  • Bay Ridge