Sep 26, 2023
Cleco customers benefit from lower fuel prices
Sep 22, 2023
Cleco Power hosts electric vehicle ride and drive expo at Acadiana Regional Airport
- Oct 25, 2022 Employee volunteer efforts highlighted in special series on Cleco in the community
- Oct 10, 2022 Cleco announces 2023 Power of a Promise Scholarship
- Oct 6, 2022 Cleco Power Wise launches LED lighting campaign to assist small businesses, churches
- Oct 4, 2022 Cleco employees lend a hand at Rugg Elementary in support of ‘Together Tuesdays’
- Sep 30, 2022 Cleco contractor crews assisting with Hurricane Ian recovery efforts
- Sep 26, 2022 Cleco hosts ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate relocation of Mansfield Customer Service Office
- Aug 24, 2022 A letter to customers regarding estimated bills in August
- Aug 17, 2022 Cleco Power and DESRI Announce 240 MWac Solar Power Agreement
- Aug 10, 2022 Cleco Watt Matters energy-savings campaign continues with fifth and final focus area: Keep It In!
- Aug 8, 2022 Cleco Power resetting its economic development strategy across Louisiana service regions
- Jul 18, 2022 Cleco Watt Matters energy-savings campaign continues with a fourth focus area: Budget For It!
- Jun 27, 2022 Cleco Watt Matters energy-savings campaign continues with a third focus area: Unplug It!
- Jun 21, 2022 Cleco Power earns EEI Emergency Response Award for efforts to restore service after Hurricane Ida
- Jun 21, 2022 Cleco supports St. Tammany Parish Recreation District #11 with ball field lighting upgrade
- Jun 16, 2022 Cleco supports Central Louisiana Community Foundation
- Jun 10, 2022 A letter to residential Cleco customers on bill changes
- Jun 6, 2022 Cleco Watt Matters energy-savings campaign continues with a second focus area: Turn It Off!
- Jun 1, 2022 Cleco prepared for another active hurricane season
- May 25, 2022 Cleco donates $500,000 to Community Foundation of Acadiana
- May 17, 2022 Cleco launches educational campaign to help lower residential customers’ energy usage